Posted on Jul 3, 2001
Hey yall, I have been reading some books for the last couple of months that deal with the after effects of imperialism. Why is it that the nature of humanity is to destroy/assimilate culture and life of others. I find this disturbing, but mostly because it is an easy racket to get involved in. Is it hard, to maintain a cultural identity within the pseudo “melting pot” of the U.S.
- ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US published on Jul 3, 2001
- Chicago.. The final Frontier published on Jun 28, 2001
- Chill published on Apr 9, 2001
- Spring Break published on Mar 28, 2001
- Anniversary published on Mar 15, 2001