300 terabytes is a lot
Posted on Dec 6, 2001
Today I visited another tier one hosting provider. It was nuts. Absolutly nuts. One of the cage facilities had a 300 terabyte tape drive. It looked like a space ship - or a nucular reactor. It was nuts. It probably cost enough to send my entire family to private liberal arts colleges in the midwest :)….
- The weather... published on Dec 5, 2001
- lasers published on Dec 4, 2001
- Nemesis Factor published on Dec 1, 2001
- sometimes... published on Nov 30, 2001
- NaTa2.info published on Nov 29, 2001