Well... we may be in trouble
Posted on Dec 21, 2001
I was reading through a bunch of sites and I noticed some quite interesting movements in the “world.” First off, the incredible epiphany that two thrids of the world thinks that the U.S. is brought the terror onto itself. Also, in a very scary move, China has apparently been subtly supporting the al-Qaeda. Whoa. I hope bush does not take on the big red. Oh, and I guess the FBI and CIA are looking into a domestic threat of tactical nukes, and they think that nukes me already be here. And in local new - chicago is number one in murder for the country. Rule!! I feel so safe.
- Cut off his feet published on Dec 19, 2001
- I don't know what is going on.. published on Dec 18, 2001
- Corporate Culture published on Dec 14, 2001
- psyops published on Dec 11, 2001
- Sick published on Dec 9, 2001