I like buildings
Posted on Jan 4, 2002
I like buildings. When I was a child, my father subscribed to Architectural Digest. I used to read and look at the pictures of incredible architectural feats. I always imagined living in a place that had buildings that were nice. I finally found a building that is very nice. It is the R.R. donnelley building. Is a quite modern and has a neat lighting scheme. Inside it has incredible art and uses a lot of pretty black and white marble(i think).
- communication is KEY published on Jan 4, 2002
- blows published on Jan 3, 2002
- Stunts. published on Jan 3, 2002
- Today... published on Jan 3, 2002
- It is better published on Jan 3, 2002