Posted on Mar 4, 2002
yesterday was great. I slept till 12:30, woke up hung out with good friends.. learned to ride buses.. heh.. ruled. then I went to a incredible black metal show. It was so funny. ha. crazy swedes. The funniest part, was when they went off for the second encore we paper scissors rocked it to make the decision whether we would stay or go home. we lost and had to go. hehe. even though we could have stayed. :). Then we got home.. btw.. it is fscked up cold out. dayum.. heh. and watched this bad ass movie. It was so sweet. kinda wierd.
hehe. I am so excited to see what this week brings me. what magic.. besides the fact that I am getting a 21” monitor of course. I wish my prowess wasn’t so tied to my monitor size ;)
- Sometimes.. published on Mar 3, 2002
- I love the internet published on Mar 1, 2002
- fear. published on Mar 1, 2002
- Inclimate weather.. published on Feb 27, 2002
- First time for everything... published on Feb 25, 2002