Posted on Apr 18, 2002
So Microsoft wants to control the national ID initiative with its .NET passport system. They want to issue every citizen a passport and then use the insecure protocol to run the national ID system. I guess what is worse, is that the U.S. is considering useing the technology. damn. I don’t know what to think. I think that maybe it would be cool. In that sort of wierd shadowrun kind of way. What ever.. I just hope I get to be an orc or something like that.
this is crazy.
- evil published on Apr 16, 2002
- they never seem to stop... published on Apr 15, 2002
- iowa... published on Apr 15, 2002
- i am so tired published on Apr 13, 2002
- night published on Apr 12, 2002