Posted on Jul 19, 2002
i guess conagra, the company behind the beef industry in my home town, recently recalled 18.6 million pounds of ground beef. wtf. it is insanity. I hope no one dies. An interesting article about the beef industry is here. It mentions greeley a couple times - especially in regard to the number of cows it slaughters per hour and how the increase in numbe rof cows.. has increased the likelyhood for beef contamination. weird huh. something like that woudl never happen.
and in a shocking move, the world’s poorest nations lash out at richest. Nobody expected that! but like always.. our esteemed military ispracticing to fight “evil” countries such as that.. luckly for us.
- all day i dream about spanish encyclopedias published on Jul 18, 2002
- Clearly Americans must prevent George W. Bush's attack on Iraq. published on Jul 17, 2002
- fire.. i bring you to die published on Jul 16, 2002
- chicago info published on Jul 15, 2002
- Bush published on Jul 15, 2002