outkast.. the roots..
Posted on Jul 25, 2002
Last night, Kinnera, matiss and myself all went to the smoking grooves tour. It was ok. the tweeter center sux0rs. It has such bad acoustics. horrible. sounds like hell. I got better acoustics in my leg. We saw the outkast, the roots, Lauryn Hill and Jurassic 5. It was kind.
please take a minute and check out this. It is one of my favorite comics. Also this is incredible. It is so fun and I love it. In other strange and real news.. Matiss and I watched the mothman prophecies the other night. it was weirdly scary. Not in a normal sense at all. just surprisingly scary every once and awhile. kinda strange. Matiss did some research and he found this site. whee.. men in black.
goddamn cheney’s america.. I guess some people are looking out for us.. but it appears that the gods are not paying attention.. ugh.. that will not be a fun experience..
oh.. and I forgot to mention.. we finally have completed the slot car purchases. our collection is complete. so I guess we will be having a slot car party soon enough. it should be fun. we need more cars though.
- Hand in the Bush published on Jul 22, 2002
- So published on Jul 19, 2002
- all day i dream about spanish encyclopedias published on Jul 18, 2002
- Clearly Americans must prevent George W. Bush's attack on Iraq. published on Jul 17, 2002
- fire.. i bring you to die published on Jul 16, 2002