drugs are bad
Posted on Nov 12, 2002
—– Original Message —–
From: “Scott Vandenplas” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 12:24 PM
I’m a friend of Harper’s, and he was telling me about your diving job. We began to wonder a couple of things about diving.
For instance, if you had to fight a monkey underwater, assuming that the monkey was a well trained diver (he’s a natural in the water and very athletic), and the monkey was equipped with a knife and the necessary skills to use it, who would win this battle? Also, if you needed a weapon to even the playing field, could you use a really sharp fireman’s axe?
Also, have you ever been attacked at a depth of 300 feet or more by a polar bear, and if so, what did you do to survive?
- a lot of troops published on Nov 11, 2002
- I am tired published on Nov 11, 2002
- guantanamo airlines published on Nov 8, 2002
- davidson's movie. published on Nov 6, 2002
- wtf published on Nov 5, 2002