Posted on Aug 24, 2003
that the saddest song in the world is Samuel Barber’s Adagio for strings. It is used in ‘Amelie’, ‘platoon’, ‘elephant man’ and ‘Lorenzo’s Oil.’ So sad it is. apparently it was also used as funeral music (Princess Grace, JFK, and Franklin D Roosevelt). William Orbit did a good arrangement of it for his “Adagio for Strings” album.
So last night I went to felix’s bday party at vision. I hate vision. seriously. it is sooo bad. but it was cool to see felix spin. he really has a lot going on. bouncing and such. it was dope. I wonder if my silly little phone camera worked.. I will see soon.
war is a bummer eh.
- online communities published on Aug 21, 2003
- friendster rules.. published on Aug 21, 2003
- king diamond rules. published on Aug 19, 2003
- i am reading an incredibly rough book published on Aug 19, 2003
- #corporate published on Aug 17, 2003