Posted on Dec 10, 2003
So yesterday my fathers surgery went without a hitch and he now has a cyborg heart. it rules - mainly cuz his un-cyborg heart was full of badnesss so it would have not been so keen on working much longer. cyborg parents are all the rage I hear. So anyway.. he is doing great. almost all the tubes are out. and he is sleepy.
it is weird though.. the move from immortal parents to immortal kids. it seems that somewhere around 20-25 (of course a sliding age) the parents pass on this idea of immortality to their children. umm
i have a LOT of work to do tonight.
- mms 2 blog published on Dec 10, 2003
- hehe. published on Dec 8, 2003
- tatu published on Dec 7, 2003
- things are weird published on Dec 6, 2003
- wow. what an algorithm published on Dec 5, 2003