Jabra bluetooth headset
Posted on Jan 7, 2004
so the other day I decided to pick up a Jabra Freespeak bluetooth headset for my t610. When wearing it I feel as though I am in the future. I thought about getting the digital bluespoon but i felt bad paying more for the headset than i did for the phone. so i guess that will have to wait for when i get my 6600.
One of the factors i used in making my decision was reading Russell Beatties’s write up and it seemed like he was very happy with it. so i thought.. maybe it isn’t that bad.. and it is cheap.
Now if I could get it to pair appropriately with my desktop - I could maybe use it as a VOIP headset.. and call my friends all over the world!
- mms 2 blog published on Dec 10, 2003
- Porting from sprint to t-mobile published on Dec 5, 2003
- traffic published on Jan 5, 2004
- fuhquake. published on Jan 5, 2004
- stupid sleep patterns.. published on Jan 5, 2004