Posted on Jan 20, 2005
old boy been working hard. dang dang darn.
today I shoudl get my mac mini. so I planned for its arrival. I brought a fancy knife that I use to open things like apple computers, I brought a couple dual headed screwdrivers. and I brought a camera. I am ready t welcome the little guy into the new world. this has brought me to start thinking how silly the things I carry on my person are. so I decided that I woudl catalog everything that I carry on my person on the way to work. here it is:
So yea. that is what I carried to work. I don’t carry a bag or anything. I just stuff my pockets. I probably look like a dork. but who cares.
- clothes (of course)
- keys to my apartment
- nokia 7610 phone
- burts beeswax
- ipod mini
- shure e2c headphones
- richard ford - independence day
- mini screw driver
- regular sized screw driver
- custom big chief knife (customized by my brother while he was in dive school)
- work pager
- key card
- work laptop
so I am going to throw out their a smallish gripe. ever since I got the 7610 I have been really happy with my phone - however. it is a pain in the ass to upload pictures. because the pictures are ~1mp so they are a lot larger than I am used to. but it will take a good 15-20 minutes to upload a few pictures. sooooo annoying.
if it was faster I would be posting pictures of my fancy new mac mini that came while writing this post ;).
- wheee published on Jan 19, 2005
- sleepy published on Jan 18, 2005
- oh yea. says the octagon published on Jan 14, 2005
- it appears as though published on Jan 10, 2005
- work work work published on Dec 29, 2004