Posted on Jun 8, 2005
So andy and i did rails day on saturday. It was quite an experience. We started about 10am and worked until about 6pm. We got almost the entire way through the application with some MAJOR pieces missing - but not so bad for barely 8 hours or whatever. we totally coudl have finished if we would have actually used the 24 hours. but we have lives. haha. and we are not super ruby peeps.
anyway. check out our application : nasa.versionfest.com. we are going to have to change the name cuz of nasa. they apparently don’t like people to use any name that is similar to theirs. but that will be in a bit. we need to finish it first. I think i will name it wonder.
Now to falafel and then yoyos. apparently it is really hot out. i don’t want to find out. i hate finding out about hot things.
- i live in a russian novel. published on Jun 8, 2005
- i broke something published on Jun 7, 2005
- another quick little gmaps hack published on Jun 6, 2005
- pinpalsclub.com published on Jun 6, 2005
- the best thing i have ever seen. published on Jun 2, 2005