haxoring stuff and rails. and i guess some sleep
Posted on Jun 10, 2005
So i can walk now. that is an improvement. The best part is that it totally left as fast as it came. really weird. or not weird.
now is sleep. sleep is good.
wait wait. check out my new site. don’t sign up yet. it is just a test. but it rules. The cool thing is that andy and i have inadvertently build a generic framework for stuff. The application could theoretically be used to track about anything a community needs to track. when it is done I am going make some simple modifications and release it as railsindex.com. I am almost thinking about releasing the source as gpl - because i really think people could use this. yep.
- Juicebox haxoring published on Jun 10, 2005
- Metal Deli published on Jun 9, 2005
- railsday.com experience published on Jun 8, 2005
- i live in a russian novel. published on Jun 8, 2005
- i broke something published on Jun 7, 2005