Posted on Aug 5, 2005
I am currently working and watching the documentary “Control Room.” It is really incredible. Quite something. watching the footage of the hostages being interviewed really brought me back to the feelings i had. It is insane to see the backend of Al Jazeera. They are soo smart; they really had their shit together. it is madness. The discussion of reporter objectivity is very important i think. And listening to the media people change their response to aj jazeera. Pretty insane. I thought it was interesting how every side of the conflict was pissed at Al Jazeerz - and now they are the number one news source. crazy. Also crazy how they would show graphic graphic footage. the US wouldn’t dare show graphic footage.
If you haven’t seen the documentary - you need to.
- HARDCORE! heh. sometimes i love nyc published on Aug 4, 2005
- damn i am tired. but i scored some speaker equipment. published on Aug 3, 2005
- hahah. doh. i mean.. umm.. published on Jul 31, 2005
- harry potter rules. published on Jul 31, 2005
- nyc. gay porn again. published on Jul 31, 2005