Whew. How i hate PXE.
Posted on Feb 25, 2006
So i spent most of today attempting to boot my soekris 4521 via PXE to install freebsd. It is killing me. i am going to punch it. wait. i have punched it. over and over again. i punched it in its goddamn eyes.
In other words and other worlds - i attempted to use monowall to jumpstart my box. however - it didn’t work, they don’t have a shell to log into. but, monowall is DOPE. man. i was so impressed with how easy it was to configure. i want to buy a soekris board and use it instead of my linksys wrt54g. it wouldn’t be hard at all - and it should be really robust. it looked fast and it was so nice to configure. hmm…
how i love me the unixes.
i like having comments on my blog. it allows me to kinda interact with some peeps. haters and all.
- I redid jokesareawesome.com published on Feb 24, 2006
- Geopoli.com. I kinda need some help maybe. published on Feb 22, 2006
- DANG. Bittorrents are destroying my bandwidth. published on Feb 22, 2006
- Campfire bot framework v.2 released published on Feb 20, 2006
- Well i purchased my gumstix. published on Feb 20, 2006