I am either changing habits or still in jet-lag mode.
Posted on Mar 27, 2006
Man. i got up today at 6:30. WTF. That is not normal. and i am sick. i have a running nose, a stomach ache and my throat is scratchy. Sad. I hope this passes… the getting up early not the sickness.
Last night i finished up the first draft of my ambient device. it is pretty ghetto - but i am doing some cool stuff. I am running the RGB from the RGB controller to my LEDs with 4 wire phone cord. heh. It is easier and cheaper that way. It looks cool and works pretty well. I need to move on the ambient agent.
I also had an idea this weekend. I think i am going to make a quick and easy site that allows people to call a number in their locale that then dials a random number in the US. hah. As an art project.
I am wearing my seditionaries knock off shirt today. I wonder what people will think. I wish mine was the right colors. heh. but it is a famous shirt and i am wearing a knock off from tokyo. hah. i am not quite sure what to think.
i just turned off both alarms an hour before they are supposed to go off. i imagine i will crash hard in like 5 hours. and need a nap at work. eep.
- i just woke up... heh. 19 hours of sleep published on Mar 26, 2006
- woah.. yesterday i was in japan. today i walked all around chicago. published on Mar 25, 2006
- i made it to tokyo published on Mar 17, 2006
- Wow. this weekend was frantic and full of sleep. published on Mar 13, 2006
- I just uploaded a bundle of photos to flickr published on Mar 9, 2006