email is not around right now..
Posted on Apr 6, 2006
I am freaking out.. hah. my email isn’t really working right now. I foward all email i receive from harper @ nata2.org to my gmail account to use gmail as a simple reader. And this morning as soon as i got into work i am unable to access my gmail account. I can access my work gmail account. but not my primary one. I was also able to access it from home before i left for work. and now i can’t access it at all. I tried with my phone, the imac here and in different browsers (cookies cleared and all). I am worried a bit. What makes it all together more scary is that i am unable to see any messages if i pop into the account. weird… I guess this is why you don’t rely on others for services you could be providing yourself.
I hope that it comes back and isn’t a indicative of a larger problem. All this comes right after nata2.org was invited to move its mail serving to gmail for domains. but i don’t know now.. scary..
I want the CL2 though.. They should give me my email back, give me CL2 and then we will all call it a day. Not having email is making me insane.
- About done. sick. maxbar. barbelith. published on Apr 5, 2006
- so.. my experience in tokyo published on Apr 1, 2006
- I am either changing habits or still in jet-lag mode. published on Mar 27, 2006
- i just woke up... heh. 19 hours of sleep published on Mar 26, 2006
- woah.. yesterday i was in japan. today i walked all around chicago. published on Mar 25, 2006