waiting to fly
Posted on May 8, 2006
I am waiting for my flight. my family left to colorado about 30 minutes ago and my flight is delayed until 8:00. sad. only 4 hours. i thought it would be a good opportunity to go and find a book to read in the bad airport book stores. sadly there was NO interesting books. Only dan brown, steven king, michael crichten and john grisham. Those dudes must be novel factories. I mean i know dan brown has defined a formula and is just pumping out books following the same “basic” plot - and i assume those other authors have as well. But wtf, why can’t the airport book store carry something interesting to me. hah.
- dude! vh1 owns right now published on May 4, 2006
- May 1st Immigration Rally/Parade published on May 4, 2006
- I made a google calendar shared calendar of juggling festivals published on May 4, 2006
- Nokia N80 is released published on Apr 26, 2006
- gcal: google calendar wordpress plugin published on Apr 25, 2006