Posted on Jul 13, 2006
So for awhile i have been paying attention to the BAPE/BBC phenomona that is invading hiphop. I guess i should say it has invaded hiphop. Anyway. I have admired the all over print, crazy foil, insane patterned hoodies and shirts for far too long. I am going to try and acquire some stuff that is insane. INSANE i tell you.
so first i started talking to hiroki about all this nonsense. He was telling me how much money people are spending on this shit. Its amazing. 700 dollars for a monster looking BAPE Baby Milo hoody if you are IN TOKYO. wtf. I don’t quite understand - i mean.. at skinnycorp one of our lines is naked and angry and the whole deal is that it is limited. but there is no way we are as off the hook as this whole patterned hip hop craze is. I am very interested in how they tell the story of limited. yea know. how do they make their lines appear soo limited?
- Sometime public transportation sucks published on Jul 11, 2006
- testing out openDNS published on Jul 10, 2006
- holy damn tired. Juggling for Pride. intonation published on Jun 26, 2006
- goddamn scifi. and super things... like life changes published on Jun 21, 2006
- busy.. and i redesigned my blog. published on Jun 20, 2006