whew.. almost all done..
Posted on Aug 30, 2006
So everything worked out and Hiromi and I were married on tuesday. It was really fun. and really barely more than signing a paper. which i liked quite a bit. Today we did the first part of the visa stuff. It was insane. and really crazy. totally stressful. government offices are annoying and really bureaucratic. i felt like i was in a terry gilliam movie. hah. But we are almost done - and the next part doesn’t seem to be too much different than this part - just a bit more “official.”
Well i am off. I will of course update everyone with all that happened in a little bit. but in the meantime - chekc out the pictures.
- Big Time! published on Aug 21, 2006
- last night i had the craziest movie experience ever published on Aug 20, 2006
- to the person that told me to capitalize my Is and cross my Ts published on Aug 20, 2006
- I thought you guys should watch this. published on Aug 17, 2006
- neti pots are rough. well not as rough.. but still a bit rough.. published on Aug 17, 2006