Some quick youtube hackings
Posted on Oct 2, 2006
Man. Today was pretty awesome. Woke up. Juggled. Ate good food. And wrote some dope PHP stuff.
After reading a bunch about some peoples PHP Youtube API implementation, I decided that i was tired of looking at some other peoples crappy and over complicated code. So i whipped up something that is really easy, works and is a class. I posted the code over at nata2.info - so check it out.
I am warning you - it was written fast and dirty. I know it work, but i haven’t tested all the functions. heh. just the ones I needed. I think the idea of writing code and not testing it is hilarious.
So after I wrote the class i made a quick and really stupid hack that I posted at flashandburn.net. Check it out.
Then I went ahead and start part .5 of the geopoli.com idea I had awhile ago. I need to whip that up. soon
And now bedtime.
- I love making these silly aggregate sites - reedbooks.org published on Sep 28, 2006
- Weekend. Phones. blog design. published on Sep 25, 2006
- Hacking mobile voicemail with Asterisk and caller ID spoofing published on Sep 24, 2006
- Goddamn fancy phones published on Sep 24, 2006
- blogs.nata2.org published on Sep 23, 2006