stuff.harperreed.org. Last nights web-dev itch
Posted on Nov 24, 2006
So last night after watching movies with my parents and making capes with my mom, I decided to redo my code repository/misc directory site that was at nata2.info. I decided that I needed to make my code repository a bit more "official" - so I moved everything that was at nata2.info over to stuff.harperreed.org. Then I rewrote the blorp script that was powering the repository using PHP and smarty. I used the Pear TEXT/Highlighter class to colorize the source code. It is pretty awesome.
I like having my code and what not under the harperreed.org domain. It allows me to "own" it a bit more. It isn't just some random domain and it helps me feel more legit about publishing code. I made sure that the ease of publishing was still there and I hope to publish a lot more code now.
Ahh. I like doing things like this. fast and dirty. hah.
- Hacking mobile voicemail with Asterisk and caller ID spoofing published on Sep 24, 2006
- Thoughts about The DECK and PageRank. published on Sep 18, 2006
- How to sync your phone, iCal and Google Calendar together. published on Jul 24, 2006
- Six Apart's Vox - nice work.. good aggregation... but i don't want another blog. published on Jul 18, 2006
- Woo Hoo. My Google result is getting better published on Nov 24, 2006