Sad Google day.
Posted on Mar 28, 2007
Usually when I blog about Google, I am happy. but today it is a sad sad Google day. For the first time since the days of metacrawler, a search for Harper Reed doesn’t return one of my sites as the first hit. This really hurts. I guess I have been slacker at my SEO. Gotta jump back up there. I hope that harperreed.com drops once Google reindexes and notices that their title isn’t harper/reed anymore. I just need to make millions of dollars and buy harperreed.com. sad!
UPDATE: I am no longer 2nd. As i expected, harperreed.com dropped once people stopped linking to it in the news. So now i dominate the first page of results. YES. Now i just need to get back on the first page for harper.
[tags]google, seo, sad[/tags]
- hmm. published on Mar 28, 2007
- Memcached on skinnyCorp published on Mar 23, 2007
- My birthday was awesome published on Mar 22, 2007
- Watch this Frank Zappa interview published on Mar 22, 2007
- Its my birthday! What's up now!!! published on Mar 21, 2007