Posted on May 19, 2007
I really hate TicketMaster. Seriously. They are scamming people left and right. It is insane how much tickets are. Today - hiromi and I decided to go see Jon Stewart at the Rosemont Arena. I jumped online and found that they were selling tickets at TicketMaster. I immediately was scared of how much they were going to be, but we really wanted to go. So I went through the process of ordering them. And $126.25 later we have tickets. Now the tickets were 50 each. So I expected $100. But why is it an extra 25 bucks for processing fees? What is worse is that their are not very many reliable or used alternatives to TicketMaster. so we have to deal with their overcharging - or not go to these events. It blows.
- I am once again a bad blogger. published on May 18, 2007
- Which laptop should I get published on May 6, 2007
- The Digg Rebellion: a breaking of the covenant published on May 1, 2007
- We got a new car published on Apr 30, 2007
- Matiss' birthday, Aaron visits and Hiromi gets a job published on Apr 22, 2007