I have a idea on the tip of my tongue
Posted on May 27, 2007
You know when you are speaking and you are have a word stuck in your head and you can’t quite think what it is. it is on the tip of your tongue or whatever. Well for the past couple weeks, whenever someone mentions jabber, gtalk or xmpp or whenever I start thinking about those topics - I feel like I have some idea that is stuck in my head. Its killing me. Seriously. All I do is think about writing code that integrates jabber with this, or with that - however nothing satisfies or helps me find the stuck idea. I guess I need to start hacking away a bit more.
Its almost as though I have 3 parts to a 5 part puzzle. And I am unable to even visualize what those other parts are.
Hopefully once I figure this out - it will cause me to become even more amazing than I already am.
- Weekend blues published on May 26, 2007
- WTF TicketMaster published on May 19, 2007
- I am once again a bad blogger. published on May 18, 2007
- Which laptop should I get published on May 6, 2007
- The Digg Rebellion: a breaking of the covenant published on May 1, 2007