Sicko. You need to see this movie.
Posted on Jun 20, 2007
The other night i was somehow able to see Michael Moore's new movie: Sicko. It was amazing. Really sad and funny at the same time. It told me what i already knew - but added a bunch of person touches to it as well.
One thing it mentioned that I didn't know - was that Cuba is a mecca for good medicine and is involved in bringing medicine to a lot of other third world countries.
I think if Hiromi or I ever get sick we will move to japan. hah.
You might still be able to download the movie and check it out. You should. Or just wait until its out and go with me to see it in the theatre. It will be fun to watch with a bunch of people. A bunch of soon to be very angry people.
- heh. Crackers just tried to social engineer me published on Jun 14, 2007
- New Window Live Writer released published on Jun 13, 2007
- Fixing my internet. published on Jun 10, 2007
- Meraki: mesh wifi for the rest of us published on Jun 10, 2007
- Hosting woes. Collocation and how Mosso sucks published on Jun 5, 2007