Posted on Jun 27, 2007
A friend of mine works for high times. So Charlie and I figured we would send them a small swag package - and then they would send us a swag package. Fun fun. And a simple transaction.. or so we thought.
Natasha is my friend who works for High Times.
Here is our chat log:
Natasha: hey what’s the address there?
Harper: [address redacted]
Natasha: will be sending you out a box!!
Natasha: hey dude i just got back from tennessee and the package i
sent was on my desk waiting.
Natasha: i think i got the address wrong
Natasha: so i figured out what was wrong with the address i sent
Natasha: total dyslexia
Natasha: Woodravens Ave.
Harper: we are so lost without our package
Natasha: fucking stoners.
Natasha: you never got it?
Natasha: that’s super awesome
Natasha: i’ve got a tracking number
Harper: oh yes!
Natasha: HAHAHAHA it was sent to 419 Park Ave. South NY, NY 10016
Natasha: that’s us
Awesome! I love this shit!
(In defense of Natasha - it was the mailroom and not her. She is totally able to ship stuff!)
- Sicko. You need to see this movie. published on Jun 20, 2007
- heh. Crackers just tried to social engineer me published on Jun 14, 2007
- New Window Live Writer released published on Jun 13, 2007
- Fixing my internet. published on Jun 10, 2007
- Meraki: mesh wifi for the rest of us published on Jun 10, 2007