The iPhone is nifty
Posted on Jun 30, 2007
Yesterday my friend Bryce was in town for the FBLA national meet. Pretty cool. We walked all over Chicago and I made sure we swung by the Apple store to check out the iPhone. Pretty nifty. I don’t know if it is a replacement for a smartphone - but it certainly is swell. The maps and text application are both really nice. I like the text app better than the treo. Both blow the defaults on the S60 devices out of the water.
If it were available for t-mobile I imagine I would get one. I think they are perfect for people who need an iPod and a phone - but don’t have strict requirements for either. I think it would be great for my mom.
I wonder how the battery life will be. Especially when someone ends up listening to it extensively.
- Goddamn Stoners! published on Jun 27, 2007
- Sicko. You need to see this movie. published on Jun 20, 2007
- heh. Crackers just tried to social engineer me published on Jun 14, 2007
- New Window Live Writer released published on Jun 13, 2007
- Fixing my internet. published on Jun 10, 2007