My new fascination: Sachs Madass
Posted on Sep 5, 2007
I don’t know if it has something to do with the motorcycle gas that runs in my blood (a lot of my relatives are “bikers”) or if it is my dream of looking and being like madmax. Whatever it is - I really like how the Sachs Madass looks. Today at lunch we were walking down Broadway and saw one locked up. It looks insane. It seems to be the melding of a custom scooter, a moped and a homemade motorcycle. It would be an amazing way to get around town during Chicago summers. Too bad summer is ending so soon - I would be tempted to use some adsense monies to scoop one up (although hiromi would probably want one too - then we would be the baddest assed scooter gang who is also married and really awesome).
- I am not excited for the US to attack Iran published on Sep 2, 2007
- Our unofficial official wedding party published on Aug 31, 2007
- I got a new chair: Herman Miller Mirra published on Aug 31, 2007
- Freakonomics published on Aug 31, 2007
- I really hate Comcast published on Aug 11, 2007