Going to Japan!
Posted on Dec 20, 2007
This weekend, my family is going to Japan to hang out with Hiromi’s friends and family. It should be absolutely madness. I am very excited.
I like not having to deal with Jesus during the holidays. Its nice to be able to supplant tradition with something new and totally different. Like going to Japan.
The plan thus far is to hang out in Tokyo for a couple days and then make our way to Yamanashi for a party on the 28th. Then we will have New Years with Hiromi’s family and then head home.
It is going to be quite something I think. Look for pictures!
- My battle with desktop Linux published on Dec 20, 2007
- Chicago Ignite! Our presentation published on Dec 7, 2007
- AT&T is screwing the Deaf Community published on Nov 30, 2007
- Desktop Linux.... published on Nov 29, 2007
- Happy thanksgiving published on Nov 22, 2007