Speaking at TechCocktail conference on thursday
Posted on May 28, 2008
On Thursday the 29th, the TechCocktail Conference is happening at Layola. You should go, and while you are there, you should come check out Scottv and my talk on technology agnosticism. It should be delightful. For those of you that know me - the time slot is hilarious: 9:30 in the morning. Wth. I rarely have an interesting happening that early in the morning. I am usually sleeping.
Here is some generic info. This is my bio. We are finalizing our presentation (i.e. writing it) and are attempting to figure out how to beat our last presentations. I will post slides later. I promise.
- Location hacking. Or how I am addicted to knowing where I am published on May 28, 2008
- The theme for this spring is travel published on May 3, 2008
- Speaking at the University of Arizona published on Apr 5, 2008
- Social XMPP published on Mar 25, 2008
- Those parties were awesome! published on Mar 11, 2008