oh yea. i have a blog
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
Apparently for the last month or two, I totally forgot that i have a blog. Instead of blogging, i have been hanging out with Hiromi, using twitter,traveling, programming and building things. I didn’t have time to include blogging into that mix.
I have a theory, that when my twitter usage goes up, my blogging goes down (I am not alone in this). I am a bit annoyed by this. My twitter posts don’t have as much reach as my blog posts. My interaction with people on twitter is much higher than on my blog. I am so conflicted. haha. Luckily, i think i can do both without sacraficing (much) one or the other.I think i will have to just make my posting smaller and more frequent (like a tumble log - but bigger) and make sure that i don’t spend myself entirely on twitter.
- The free new N95 vs the old iPhone published on Jun 9, 2008
- YES WE CAN. Obama apparently wins the democratic nomination published on Jun 4, 2008
- Speaking at TechCocktail conference on thursday published on May 28, 2008
- Location hacking. Or how I am addicted to knowing where I am published on May 28, 2008
- The theme for this spring is travel published on May 3, 2008