Some minor prompt engineering
A prompt I recently put into ChatGPT:
Write a very short super casual blog post on the following:
- experimenting with chatGPT. It is fun and scary.
- completely addicted to midjourney.
- thinking a lot about ESP32, simple hacks, and LEDS (specifically WLED).
- thinking a lot about fediverse and federation and how older open source communities are often myopic, poisonous to new comers, and outsiders.
- thinking a lot about photography. I kind of want a M11.
- thinking about lighting up a private-ish pixelfed instance. Who wants in?
- thinking a lot about reading feeds. Please send me you OPML? Please!
- mourning the death of twitter.
- I am curating a list of tools I regularly use. Should I write a blog about it?
- stressed about work / excited about work
- excited to head to Japan shortly
- excited about the future